Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CHAIRMAN MEOUW.

A while ago, it transpires, a few of my friends started quietly competing with each other by sending me pictures that they thought had a chance of being used in my blog posts. It's certainly flattering and most definitely taken a burden off my already overloaded shoulders.

Who am I attempting to kid? A daily blogger, by the very definition of the beast, is someone with too much time on their hands...

Anyway, today's beautiful pussy throne is one such submission. And perfect for today's purposes, as it turns out. Because as convenient as the subject is as a default fall back when you have nothing else to discuss, I thought perhaps I'd like to crush a few glorified perceptions of myself by writing a revealing piece about some of my less attractive qualities. In other words, am I the King Of The Pussy Throne...?

Right, the time is now 12:12pm Tuesday afternoon...

Time to roll up my sleeves and get down to listing the things I don't like about myself...

Ok, perhaps if I had lunch I could more clearly illustrate my point.

12:19pm Tuesday afternoon...

Still nothing...

Oh wait a minute! No, thought I had something. Sorry...

12:37pm Tuesday afternoon...

Oh yes, I'm mortally terrified of birds.

And...

Ag screw this, I give up.

12:44pm Tuesday afternoon.

Does an unhealthy obsession with boobs count as something negative?

Hey, I finally thought of something! I was informed earlier that the beard gained me man points. My obvious retort was that I didn't need any. A scathing reply - something about typical response - was issued. I think I'll go home and find a lumberjack shirt, just to be sure. I'll show them! But at least that means there are people out there that think I need improving upon...

Ok, so I can't think of anything about myself that I don't like or would change or that could possibly be seen as a weakness or a flaw. Sue me.

In other equally important news, last night I was once again treated to awesome lasagne courtesy of The Hot Girlfriend. See, everything about my life rocks.
Also, it is officially World Goth Day. Happy World Goth Day!
Watch this space for details of the official event this weekend.

NGDG: "Jacob Zuma will just have to admit, as must we all, that he's no Michael Fassbender."

Spread The Love. The Greatest Love Of All.

1 comment:

  1. Even from far away lands, your blog makes me smile on a daily basis.
    ...
    Now write something worth reading! :P
    *too far away to smack cockiness*

    ReplyDelete